Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun at Grandma Georgia's house

I need to call it a day and stop posting so many pictures,
BUT...
these were too funny to not share.

(L-R) Bennett and Daniel showing off their
HUGE RIPPING MUSCLES
and rib cages!
(You may need to zoom in to see these)

Playing with the water hose.


Saved the best picture for last!

Have a bootyful day!

4 comments:

TuttleHuddle said...

Glad to know we aren't the only ones who have children with a case of the plumber's crack. You seem to have a nice collection of blackmail photos!

Leah said...

hahaha....gotta love some crack! :) (i need help with this bloggin stuff)
leah

Melissa Asay said...

This is just too funny!!!

Debbie and Bobby said...

I always check your blog too! I have to say that these pictures are HILARIOUS. It gave me a good laugh. Good luck with figuring out med school! Life is crazy isn't it? Sorry I don't have any helpful advice but I hope things work out they way they are supposed to!