Wow! You definitly went on a mega post session! I loved it! Plus I haven't been on for a while. I'm so proud of you for doing so great at documenting your children's lives--especially being a mom of 3. PS-The FHE sounded great and personalized for your boys.
Oh my goodness Lauren, I MISS YOU! This is my new favorite blog... thank you for sending me the url. It is so fun to watch your little family grow. I can't wait to show Joseph tomorrow. (He wanted to invite Daniel to his birthday party again this year.) I liked hearing your voice on the video. I really miss you my friend!
2 comments:
Wow! You definitly went on a mega post session! I loved it! Plus I haven't been on for a while. I'm so proud of you for doing so great at documenting your children's lives--especially being a mom of 3. PS-The FHE sounded great and personalized for your boys.
Oh my goodness Lauren, I MISS YOU! This is my new favorite blog... thank you for sending me the url. It is so fun to watch your little family grow. I can't wait to show Joseph tomorrow. (He wanted to invite Daniel to his birthday party again this year.) I liked hearing your voice on the video. I really miss you my friend!
Post a Comment