Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Painting on the front porch with Daddy
These pictures are from two weeks ago. Many of you may not know that Roberto is an EXCELLENT painter and artist. I really want the boys to learn from their dad and see if they have a natural interest in art as he does. So far, Daniel and Andrew both love any kind of art/craft activity that is thrown their way. Jacob enjoyed stomping his hands and feet in the paint and making a mess. Luckily, the paint was washable and I could just hose the porch off with water. It was a fun time to spend together as a family. I even attempted to paint, but it was a sad attempt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Real Life Roberts said...

I love and hope you'll cherish that picture of all the boys painting together!!! WOW! Roberto is inredible in his artistic abilities. My only regret is that I didn't get an original for when he becomes famous for his work!