Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good Clean Fun!



After bathing Daniel and Andrew last night, I realized that there were no clean towels to dry them off with. It's no secret that I hate doing laundry. I know it's time to wash either when we have completely ran out of something (towels, underwear, etc) or the pile is so high, you could go cliff diving off of it. The boys enjoy doing this when I'm not looking. So, I came up with the idea to wrap the boys in Roberto's bathrobe to dry off and they thought it was COOL (Daniel's favorite word)! They requested to sleep like this together, each with one arm inside a sleeve. They did not want the blankets on their bed, just the bathrobe. So what the heck, that's just what I let them do! Sometimes I worry that my kids are going to remember me for being an unorganized, scatterbrained, messy mom! I guess I'm okay with this if they also remember me for being lots of FUN!

2 comments:

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Lauren, you do such a terrific job at consistently posting on your blog. I really love looking! Thanks for sharing your family! I feel like we are friends again!

Real Life Roberts said...

I love the bathrobe pics...we definitly have had those moments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on conference!