I am humored and amazed by all of the little things my boys say and do and could write endlessly about them. For instance, the past couple of Sundays provide an interesting example:
As the sacrament is being passed and the congregation is silent, Andrew keeps asking over and over very loudly for everyone to hear "Where's God, Where's God?...I don't see him!" I respond quietly, "He is in Heaven." Andrew says back "Well, what's Heaven?"
While a lady is bearing her testimony in church and expresses her appreciation for her husband, Daniel, my oldest son pauses from his coloring and yells out loud "Hey, that's my name!" I guess he's listening to more than I think he is. Who knew?
As the sacrament is being passed, Jacob notices what is going on and begins screaming and motioning with his hands for them to come over to where we are sitting. Every time the young men pass by us and do not give him the bread/water, he lets out a blood-curdling scream of anger. He was seriously mad! You would have thought he was starving to death the way he begged for the food.
Since we usually sit on the second or third row in the chapel, the bishopric always sees what the kids are up to and smile or chuckle at them. Our ward is great and since we are the lucky ones with the most small children, everyone is really understanding and helpful. We are blessed and love having small children that make us laugh everyday!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment