Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shot through the Heart

This is hilarious! Daniel and Andrew have picked up their father's love of hard rock and 80's music (somewhat against my wishes). They love Bon Jovi and ask Roberto to play "Shot through the Heart" on YouTube many times a day. They know the whole chorus and like to sing and play the electric guitar (see the video). I tease Roberto that he is stuck in the 80's. He loves 80's music and songs that I have never heard and never wish to hear again. It's quite scary, but I've had to embrace his passion, close my ears, and go with the flow. Sadly, our children even know Milli Vanilli (is this how you spell it?) songs. The other day it was raining outside and they were singing "Blame it on the Rain." Poor children. They are destined to be uncool starting out with this taste in music. LOL! It's all fun though. We have a good time watching them pretend to be rock stars.

2 comments:

Real Life Roberts said...

THAT WAS SO FUN! I love that your kiddos little Robertos...embrase it...that's all you can do!

TuttleHuddle said...

Glad we aren't the only goofballs out there! Caleb and Ava like Vanilla Ice, but I think I'm going to have to download Milli Vanilli!