(He truly believes he is Superman)
Daniel, Benjamin, Emma)
I know I am going a bit overboard with all the posts (this makes my third for the day), but this is so much fun! Even if no one reads this, I'm enjoying myself:) Well, I have not kept up photo albums or baby books since Daniel was about 2 years old. Now, I have this sudden surge of adrenaline to try to make up for lost time. Go figure.
These are some pictures from Andrew's birthday, which was January 18th. He turned three years old. It was a very cold and rainy day, but everyone we invited (20 people) showed up for the party. Everyone that came was either friends from the church nursery or family. We had a good time and Andrew felt special. I stayed up the night before the party until 3:30 am trying to get the house clean and in order. My house is rarely clean or in order. But it was worth the effort to see Andrew excited about his birthday. He still is talking about his birthday, asking "why" I took down his birthday sign, "why" it's not his birthday "no more," and when his birthday will come again. He has been saying the word "WHY" alot lately, come to think of it. Anyways, I now officially have two big boys and only one baby.



2 comments:
Glad you kioned the blogging world! YEAH!! I'm so glad I get to keep up with your life a little more now! Man I miss you!
Oh that was JOINED not koined...hehee
Post a Comment