I am the worst mother ever! Here is why...
In the past twenty four hours, Jacob has had these four things happen to him:
First, he busted his nose after falling and hitting something hard (not sure what) and it poured blood, but stopped relatively quickly.
Second, he has scratches on his face from our dog attcking him. We just got a puppy a few weeks ago and she drives me BONKERS! But, that is another post to write. The dog is wild and likes to play, like all puppies do. She is too rough with Jacob and if I turn by back for a minute she will jump on him, knock him over, and bite and scratch him. She is just being playful, but poor Jacob ends up getting hurt.
Third, he fell about 4 feet off the concrete steps outside our house and landed on his head. Amazingly, he did not even cry or have a scratch.
Lastly, as I was preparing him for a bath this morning, he found Roberto's razor laying in the windowsill and put it in his mouth. He cut his lip and it bled, but is okay now.
There you have it. Jacob is alive and still going strong, he is a tough kiddo! Do you think I deserve the "Worst Mother Ever" award?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lauren,
What a cute family you have!! And you're a GREAT mother by the way! I love the blog and it'll be fun to feel like I know you guys again. Thanks for sharing!
Emily
I don't know - sounds like a fairly normal day for a little boy to me :) Don't beat yourself up, you're great!
Post a Comment