Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Day At The Park

Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn
Jacob was getting grumpy here. He was not enjoying the sand like Andrew.


Daniel learning to play football

Daniel running to tackle

Mr. Photogenic

What a Big Boy!

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago. It was a really pretty day, so we decided to go to the playground. This playground actually belongs to an elementary school about 1 mile from our house. It's a perfect walk/bike ride for me and the kids to do. I love this playground because it is built for younger children, but it's still challenging enough for Daniel. There are things there that Jacob can even do. Plus, it's not so big and spread out that I lose sight of all three. We'll definitely be making more trips here once the weather is warmer. It's been cold here lately, which is unusual for SE Georgia. But I guess I can't complain about one month of 20-30 degree weather. That day, there were some older boys playing football and they asked Daniel if he wanted to play. Daniel was reluctant but they told him they would teach him how. He had alot of fun tackling, probably since it is similar to wrestling. I realized at this moment that Roberto and I are not athletic people and we have three boys. Who will teach them to play sports? Uncle Brandon or Uncle Fernando can teach soccer, I can teach baseball, but I'm afraid they are on their own with the rest. Well, luckily I have some time before I need to worry about this.

No comments: