I had to post this picture because it is so uncommon to get Jacob to smile for the camera. He laughs and smiles all the time, but as soon as a camera is pointed at him, he becomes very serious. Jacob loves to swing and I'm happy that I had a camera to capture this picture of him. I probably have only a handful of pics with him smiling in them. Here, he is at my sister's house after he had his haircut.
Friday, February 8, 2008
A SMILE from Jacob!!!
I had to post this picture because it is so uncommon to get Jacob to smile for the camera. He laughs and smiles all the time, but as soon as a camera is pointed at him, he becomes very serious. Jacob loves to swing and I'm happy that I had a camera to capture this picture of him. I probably have only a handful of pics with him smiling in them. Here, he is at my sister's house after he had his haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment