Friday, February 8, 2008

Jacob's 1st Haircut

Jacob Pre-Haircut

Jacob showing off his new hairdo!
What a Cutie Pie!
I had a really hard time cutting off Jacob's baby curls, but it was time. He was looking really shaggy and everywhere we went people would say, "Oh, isn't she cute!" Plus, everytime I left Jacob with my mom, she would secretly snip his bangs and sides. His hair was beginning to look a bit wild! He looks so much older now with his short hair, which makes me sad. I want to keep him a baby for as long as possible. I really need a little girl so that I can have some hair to play with, or maybe I should just learn how to fix my own hair. That is probably a better idea.

2 comments:

Real Life Roberts said...

Did he sit still? It's hard to make the first cut! He's a doll!

Lauren said...

Thanks Heidi for leaving a comment. I like to know that someone is reading! Yes, Jacob sat still the enitre time. I could not believe it. He is an unusually calm baby. The Lord knew I needed one after having Daniel and Andrew.