Daniel's Pre-K class took a field trip to pizza shop in town to learn how pizza is made. The kids had a tour of the kitchen and a demonstration of how a pizza is made. Andrew, Jacob, and I went on the trip also and Andrew made himself a part of the class. Anytime we visit Daniel's school, he always jumps right in with the kids and thinks he is a part of the group. Daniel enjoyed the dough demonstration and watching the pizza dough thrown in to the air. Daniel is the student that always is the first in line and always asking questions. He is very confident and wants to learn about everything. He is a good student, but often has to be reminded to let the other kids have a turn and a chance to speak. Everyone had a good time and ate alot of pizza. Daniel can eat three slices of pizza! He has such an appetite, but is a little stringbean. Really, that child can eat! He is always hungry and always wanting a snack. Anyways, I am grateful that I can stay at home and attend events like this in my children's lives. Alot of Daniel's classmates came up to me and wanted to talk. They told me that they wished their mommies could visit them at school too. Sometimes I feel guilty for not being involved enough in Daniel's schooling, but I realized on this day that I am blessed to be involved in what I can because so many moms have to miss out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment