skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Castro Adventures
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
My crazy kids, and husband!
The kids were acting goofy dressing up in old halloween costumes one night and I had to snap these pictures. I'm not quite sure what Roberto is supposed to be, but he fits in nicely. We had a good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Music
Lauren
Just read my blog and you'll know more than you ever wanted to know.
View my complete profile
Daniel "The Master Mind" (age 5)
"I'm the Leader! Do as I say and no one gets hurt!"
Andrew "The Accomplice" (Age 3)
"Otay Leader, but I'm the Bad Guy!
Jacob "The Innocent Bystander" (Age 1)
"Hey, I want to play too!!! Not fair! Everything gets blamed on me just because I'm phonetically challenged!"
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(76)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(12)
All About Andrew
Happy Belated Easter!
Having fun with my sistas!
My little Batboys!
A quiet day!
Spring Blooms
Citizenship granted!
All in a Day's Work
The Unexpected Benefits of Lazy Parenting!
Camping in the Great Outdoors!
Daniel's birthday at Grandma Georgia's
My crazy kids, and husband!
►
February
(15)
►
January
(1)
Labels
About Us
(1)
Andrew
(8)
Brothers
(10)
Daniel
(8)
Family Time
(11)
Funny Stuff
(15)
Having fun
(9)
Holidays
(6)
Inspiration
(2)
Jacob
(10)
News
(1)
Thoughts
(15)
Videos
(3)
Friends
The Asays
The Blacks
The Briggs
The Castros
The Christensens
The Combs
The Glausers
The Godfreys
The Greenlaughs
The Hulings
The Jennys
The Mackenzies
The McMullins
The Roberts
The Smiths
The Swensons
The Tuttles
The Walkenhorsts
The Wests
The Whites
The Wilsons
No comments:
Post a Comment