Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Blooms

I love Springtime, especially here in South Georgia. It is absolutely gorgeous here right now. These flowers are all growing in my yard and the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. A few flowers began blooming almost two months ago, but the bushes and trees are completely covered in blooms now. I know they are just flowers, but they really cheer me up when I go outside. I thought they might cheer you up to, especially if you're still living in cold, snowy weather.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie and Bobby said...

Oh I'm SO jealous of your spring! We have a few buds peaking out of the ground but today it is snowing and I think we've made it above 50 degrees once this month. Usually it is 35. Enjoy the flowers and sun for me too!

Real Life Roberts said...

How bright the flowers are! I love the close up of Jacob! He is so darling!