This is Kangaroo Zoo, right? If so, you were just down the road from me. I live in the condo complex right next to the church, heading out to the highway. Man, you were so close. It would have been nice to visit with you. Looks like you guys had loads of fun while you were here.
Michelle, Yeah, this is Kangaroo Zoo. You're good. I had no idea you lived in UT. Cool! Well, since I live here now we could meet up at Kangaroo Zoo one day. You have three boys, right? I'm sure we have a lot in common!
That looks like so much fun! Lauren...I feel kinda bad about deserting you the other day at IKEA (plus that was kinda a boring day)...let me make it up to you okay! Katie can't stop talking about Daniel (it's so cute;) I'm glad you're blogging again and hope you're happy there in Provo.
3 comments:
This is Kangaroo Zoo, right? If so, you were just down the road from me. I live in the condo complex right next to the church, heading out to the highway. Man, you were so close. It would have been nice to visit with you. Looks like you guys had loads of fun while you were here.
Michelle,
Yeah, this is Kangaroo Zoo. You're good. I had no idea you lived in UT. Cool! Well, since I live here now we could meet up at Kangaroo Zoo one day. You have three boys, right? I'm sure we have a lot in common!
That looks like so much fun! Lauren...I feel kinda bad about deserting you the other day at IKEA (plus that was kinda a boring day)...let me make it up to you okay!
Katie can't stop talking about Daniel (it's so cute;)
I'm glad you're blogging again and hope you're happy there in Provo.
Post a Comment