Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

These pics are from back in August when we visited the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. It was a two-buck Tuesday, so I could not pass up a good deal! However, I learned that you get what you pay for. The lines were long and the museum was packed. Going by myself with the three boys was not the best idea. Every time I turned my head, someone was missing. They were mesmerized by the museum and would wander and get lost in the crowd of people. It did not seem to bother them, but it sure scared me!
Other than this, we had a good time. The museum is top quality and I'd love to go again, maybe with just Daniel and Andrew. Keeping up with Jacob is a full-time job! It's amazing how fast and far those little legs can go! The boys were amazed by the dinosaurs and the sheer size of the animals. It's pretty humbling to stand next to these gigantic creatures.

Waiting outside in the COLD wind!



Aren't they just precious?



Daniel and a Stegasuarus



Posted by PicasaPlaying at an interactive table with sand and water


No comments: