Friday, September 5, 2008

July Vacation Pics!

I know these pics are from two months ago, but I'm going to post them anyway. Better late than never!
Jacob enjoying the cold water at Scera Water Park

Andrew and Jacob together having fun
A somewhat complete picture of the Castro family. (L-R clockwise) Jacob, Andrew, Roberto, Daniel, Lauren, Evan (nephew), Guillermo (Roberto's brother), Guillermo (Roberto's step-dad), Abuelita (grandma)

Picture from cousins Alden and Seth's birthday party!
(L-R) Andrew, Daniel, Jacob, Seth, Alden
Daniel being himself!

Jacob with his "Eerkel" shorts and suspenders!

Jacob and his cousin Erin. They are the same age, Jacob is only twelve hours older than she is.

The boys showing off their muscles and pretending to be superheroes! I now know that other little boys do this, not just mine!

Having fun on the slip-n-slide!
Daniel holding his six week old cousin Claire

Erin and Jacob at Kangaroo Zoo. This place was so fun!

Andrew enjoying himself

Daniel sliding down

Fourth of July celebration

This is such a cute picture!

All of us at the Fourth of July parade in Provo

Best Buddies Alden and Daniel

Our vacation only lasted for about a week, then Roberto was offered the job. Instead of spending these last two weeks chilling and having fun, we spent most of our time planning out our move and finding a place to live. As you can see, we still made some time for fun! The boys loved living with their cousins for a month. The kids and I stayed with Roberto's brother until he made it back to UT. We ended up living with Fernando and Marilee for an entire month. They have three kids the same exact ages as ours, so the kids had a blast. Near the end, it was time to move on. I realized early on that I have no desire to mother six children. It was like having three sets of twins ages 5, 3, and 1, under the same roof. Crazy! Fernando and Marilee were so nice to let us stay with them. We could not have done this without their help.

No comments: