skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Castro Adventures
Sunday, June 22, 2008
mmmm...chocolate
Jacob cheesing it up for the camera after enjoying some chocolate chip cookies. Note: Chocolate and car upholstery is not a good combination.
1 comment:
Scott Asay
said...
Jacob is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!
June 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Music
Lauren
Just read my blog and you'll know more than you ever wanted to know.
View my complete profile
Daniel "The Master Mind" (age 5)
"I'm the Leader! Do as I say and no one gets hurt!"
Andrew "The Accomplice" (Age 3)
"Otay Leader, but I'm the Bad Guy!
Jacob "The Innocent Bystander" (Age 1)
"Hey, I want to play too!!! Not fair! Everything gets blamed on me just because I'm phonetically challenged!"
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(76)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
▼
June
(10)
Countdown to Utah
A mother's worst feeling
mmmm...chocolate
Hydrangeas
Creepy Crawlies!
Jacob's many faces
Frog, anyone?
Daniel's Fish
Jumpin!
Crumbs, Clothes, and Clutter...
►
May
(8)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(1)
Labels
About Us
(1)
Andrew
(8)
Brothers
(10)
Daniel
(8)
Family Time
(11)
Funny Stuff
(15)
Having fun
(9)
Holidays
(6)
Inspiration
(2)
Jacob
(10)
News
(1)
Thoughts
(15)
Videos
(3)
Friends
The Asays
The Blacks
The Briggs
The Castros
The Christensens
The Combs
The Glausers
The Godfreys
The Greenlaughs
The Hulings
The Jennys
The Mackenzies
The McMullins
The Roberts
The Smiths
The Swensons
The Tuttles
The Walkenhorsts
The Wests
The Whites
The Wilsons
1 comment:
Jacob is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!
Post a Comment